CMP Pistol Matches
Precision Shooting Center will hold CMP Pistol Matches for the purpose
of buying military Colt .45 ACP pistols from the CMP on:
Sunday, Oct 14th from 2 to 4pm.
Saturday, Nov 10th from 2 to 4pm.
1. The Match Fee is $25 and includes giving each shooter a Membership
Card in Precision Shooting Center which is a CMP affiliated Club.
2. Pistols must be a non-accurized, military or police type semi-auto with
non-adjustable sights in 9mm, 40 S&W, or .45 ACP.
3. The ammunition must be full metal jacket.
4. The target will be the 25-yard NRA B-8 Bullseye.
5. The distance will be 25 yards Standing.
6. Stage-Practice, one or two hands, 5 rounds, 5 minutes, for practice.
Stage-1, one or two hands, 10 rounds, 5 minutes, for record.
Stage-2, left hand, 10 rounds, 5 minutes, for record.
Stage-3, right hand, 10 rounds, 5 minutes, for record
Stage-4, one or two hands, 10 rounds, 70 seconds, for record.
Maximum Score-400 points.
Gold Score-370-400 points.
Silver Score-349-369 points.
Bronze Score-325-348 points.
Qualification Score- 325-400 points.
Our firing line is covered, so this match will be shot rain or shine.
Pre-registration is not required. If only one person shows up, we will shoot this match.